|Part Number(s):||823318001, Q4820002, 823318002|
|Best Place to buy:||ebay|
|Cost to Have it done in a shop:||$|
|How long it may take:||5 minutes|
|Tools needed:||standard ones|
|Special tools needed:||2 people|
If your motor is good, then all you need is a new smooth antenna.
1. Get our your wrench sent and start to unscrew the bolt.
2. Then unscrew the antenna and have someone get in the car, and raise the antenna.
3. Then you will have it out. Now you need to start to fish the new antenna into the hole all the way.
4. Have the other person start to try and lower the antenna, and you need to try to catch it in the motor.
5. Once you catch it, you have to hurry and slide it all the way in and when it's mounted and perfect.
6. Tighten the bolt, and enjoy your new antenna.