|Best Place to buy:||Standard Places|
|Cost to Have it done in a shop:||$|
|How long it may take:||1 hours|
|Tools needed:||Standard ones|
|Special tools needed:||46mm socket|
This is your fuel screen, it's on the bottom side of your tank, passenger side.
46mm purchase options:
Here are some pics on how to remove the tank screen:
1. Drain the fuel. Clean the area before you remove the hose so not as much dirt will drop into the bucket you are using to catch the fuel.
2. Remove the fuel hose and then remove the insert. I think it takes a 19 or 20mm wrench.
3. A pic of the insert removed.
4. A pic of the tank screen still in the car.
5. Picture of special 46mm socket need to remove the tank screen.
This guide was written by Scott98 and is used by his permission. Thanks Scott!